If it's spring, it's baseball season
With the warmer spring weather, that can only mean that baseball is upon us. Chris is playing for the local high school this year, although he is still being homeschooled. He is playing for the Wasilla Warriors. He made the varsity team.
Chris is mentioned in the article under "Wasilla Warriors."
There is a line in there about Chris.
The rest of the family is keeping busy as well. Matt is getting ready to start not one, but two, jobs this summer. He will continue working for Cameo Productions doing wedding videography, and will be working with the local high school filming football games. He is also going to work for Royal Celebrity Cruises as a luggage handler.
Cheyenne will be in a 'pas de duex' for her spring dance recital. She has spent hours rehearsing.
Sierra will also be in the dance recital. She is also looking forward to her first drama and singing camp this summer.
Andrew Jr. is always keeping us on the run. He especially likes to build with Legos, and play games on the computer.
Andy is enjoying teaching kindergarten at his new school in Eagle River, and this summer will once again be a Tour Director for the Royal Celebrity Cruises.
I still like to scrapbook and make crafts whenever I can find the time. I just finished up my Disney vacation album from our September 2005 trip. I continue to homeschool the kids, who are in 2nd through 11th grades. I spend a lot of time in the mini-van driving the kids around. One hobby that goes along with scrapbooking is photography, and I hope to learn more about it.
Here is a layout from my Disney album:


1 Comments:
If it is Spring, things are even busier for blestmom. This will be o first as I have never done any blogging. Keep that news comin' and we will do the same! Luv & Hugs to the Bydlon Bunch...GJ
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home