Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Under the weather...


I should have known last Saturday when little Andrew didn't want to eat dinner, and said his tummy hurt, that something was up. And up it came! I spent most of that night, until 3:00 a.m., washing sheets and bowls. Poor little Andrew slept for quite awhile, with our cat, Tramp, right by his side.



When he got up the next morning, he felt fine. Now today, Tuesday, it is Cheyenne's turn. Not one to miss dance for any reason, she told me right after she got up she wasn't feeling well, and she spent the entire day in bed sleeping.

I sure hope this is the end of it. Thankfully it is a quiet time of the week for us, so we can all rest and take it easy.

We hope all of you are feeling well!

1 Comments:

At May 9, 2007 at 5:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer, sorry to hear Andrew as sick, nice to hear he's feeling better. I hope Cheyenne's recovery is quick. We're thinking of you Cheyenne. Get well soon!!! love, Phil

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home