Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 20, 2008

Um...way too long since my last blog entry.

We redid our basement...flooring, walls...the works. We moved everything from down there upstairs, and it was a maze around here for awhile. Then, when we got everything put back, I got a new laptop, so all my pictures, etc. are on a different computer.

So...here I am, way behind, but will do my best to at least give you a glimpse into what's been going on around here. It will be very random, I'm sure!

Chris finished the football season. His friend broke his arm during one of the last games...















We enjoy living by Fish Creek...this where the kids canoe...
















Fall in the Matanuska Valley is beautiful...
















Chris and I spent some time in town, feeding the ducks...















And the swans on Fish Creek by our house have grown up...















Here are mom and dad...



































I took a photography course, and these are some nice photos I took of the girls...






































































































































Andrew is enjoying his Phy. Ed. class...



































Excitement was all around Wasilla with Sarah Palin...















Chris plays for Wasilla High...the high school Sarah went to.




















We get mochas from the same place as Sarah in downtown Wasilla
(best mocha ever!!)














We went to see Sarah on the morning she came home to Wasilla to vote. I got to talk to her!




















Snow came early this year...Sierra is excited.








































And...Andy got me a puppy...as a surprise!
He is a Maltese/Toy Fox Terrier mix.
He won't get much bigger.
We named him "Jack," after Captain Jack Sparrow...savvy?








































































He is so tiny, he has to wear a coat when he goes out in the cold weather...
















Well, that gives you a little peek into what's been going on at the Bydlon household!

2 Comments:

At December 5, 2008 at 4:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute puppy ,Joe : )

 
At December 5, 2008 at 4:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute puppy , Joe : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home