Bad news, good news...and GREAT news
First the bad news...Chris got inured playing in a football game last Friday. Thankfully no broken bones, but he has a bad sprain, and is questionable for anymore football this season. He is in a soft-cast, and goes back to the doctor on Monday. He laid on the couch for awhile and watched football on t.v.

The good news...we finally got DISH tv! We've never had cable or anything, so this is something new for our family. Besides football, the boys favorite show is the Iron Chef! Go figure.

And for the GREAT news...
Matthew was notified that he was awarded a University of Alaska academic scholarship of $11,000. This was based on his High School Qualifying Exit Exam test scores. He was in shock when he got the letter.
He worked very hard preparing for the test. So...way to go, Matt!



2 Comments:
Was Chris being chased by the old woman @ the well?
Way to go Matthew. How can a kid who never had a math teacher score in the top %10 of his class? Looks like school teacher get too much credit when students score well on tests.
I love watching Iron Chef! I doubt i'd really want to eat much of what they make though.
Congrats Matt! I just came home from University of WI-Madison this afternoon. I gotta figure out all that stuff still!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home