Saturday, May 19, 2007

Captain Jack



Ooh..isn't he yummy?















I was in a new local scrapbooking store in Wasilla, and got to talking to the owner about how Andrew got to fight Captain Jack Sparrow in Disneyworld.

She said she just got in a line of new "Cap'n Jack" scrapbooking supplies, and said she would give me a discount in the store...AND...make me a part of her design team if I would make a layout of the event that she could display. How cool is that???

In the midst of cleaning, we've pretty much re-designed every room of the house. I'm finding lots of homeschool supplies that had been hard to get at, so I've been spending time re-organizing much of it. But, boy oh boy, is our house a disorganized mess right now!

I knew this weekend was going to be jam-packed...and I was right! But all is well, and we are grateful for our blessings.